This is the nicest tuna mayonnaise pizza that I have made so far. It has crunchy crust at the side and is chewy inside. It is a very simple and easy pizza but the end product is really awesome. It was an impromptu decision to make pizza. So, I don't actually have all the ingredients to make a traditional pizza. I don't even have tomatoes or tomato paste as a matter of fact. Neither do I have the herbs normally used in pizza preparation.
I don't spend much time on this as I used a bread maker for my dough. As for the toppings, it was also very simple. So, nothing complicated here. Anybody can make this.
Tuna Mayonnaise Pizza
Ingredients:
Pizza Crust
3/4 cups water
3 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sugar
10g instant yeast
Toppings
1 small onion
1 can tuna in olive oil
Mayonnaise
150g Mozarella cheese
Tomato sauce
Chilli sauce
Method:
1. Put the ingredients for the pizza crust into the bread maker.
2. Run the bread maker on dough mode according to manufacturer's instruction.
3.Once the dough cycle is completed, remove from bread maker. Knead again to release air and let it rest for 10 minutes.
4. Oil the baking pan with olive oil. Put the dough on the oiled pan and roll out to desired size.
5. Poke holes on the rolled out dough with a fork. Let it rest for another 10 minutes. Menawhile, preheat the oven to 165ºC for 5 minutes.
6. Bake the dough for 5 minutes at 165ºC. It should be half-baked.
7. Remove from oven and let it cool. Otherwise, the crust will not be crunchy.
8. Remove tuna from the can and drain some of the olive oil from the tuna. Reserve the oil for later use. Mix in the mayonnaise as per your liking.
8. Once cool, brush some of the olive oil from the tuna can on the half-baked crust. Then, spread a layer of tomato sauce and chilli sauce on it. Sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese on top of the sauces.
9. Sprinkle 1/3 of the onion on the crust and spread the tuna mayonnaise on top of it, followed by the remaining onion.
10. Spread/squeeze some mayonnaise and top up with the remaining cheese.
11. Bake at 165ºC for 15 minutes.













0 love(s):
Post a Comment