I am not really a coffee lover. I can't drink coffee. Every time after I had coffee, I will feel very giddy. My head will be spinning and my heartbeat will be very fast. I might not even be able to sleep. There was once, after I drank some coffee at Gloria Jeans, I didn't sleep for 2 days. My eyes just refuse to close. Surprisingly, I can accept the Ultimate Mocha from Coffee Bean. Maybe because it not pure coffee? It is a chocolate flavoured coffee. Before this, we used to go to Coffee Bean quite often. Maybe once a week. That was during our dating period. After we have the girls, we rarely go for coffee anymore.
But yesterday was special. We went just to satisfy my craving for Coffee Bean's Mocha. I told hubby on how we always frequented Coffee Bean last time and I was reminiscing on the good old times. We planned to go to Coffee Bean on Sunday but can't really make it. Since today is a holiday, the girls doesn't need to rush to bed so early. So, we can go and have a sip of coffee under the moonlight. We went immediately after our dinner. So we can't really eat much. We just ordered a cup of Ultimate Mocha and a piece of cake. It is nice to indulge in this once in a while :-D


0 love(s):
Post a Comment