Price @ receipt
Price @ price label
I always shop for my weekly groceries and wet products in either Tesco, Jaya Jusco or Giant. Yesterday, we went to Giant to shop for our groceries and at the same time we wanted to buy a pair of shoes for Celine. One problem which I always encounter when I go to this place is the inconsistency in the price quoted on the price label of the product with the price charged/scanned at the counter. When we were leaving the place yesterday, I went through the receipt and I noticed that they charged me additional RM1 for the shoes that I bought. The price on the label is RM8.99. But, they charged me for RM9.99. Since the amount is not that material and we were already on our way out, I did not go and raise up the matter with them. But this is not the first time I have encountered this problem at this place. I think this happen more than 5 times already and mind you, I do not go to this place as frequently as I go to Tesco. This 5 times if translated into % would be around 70% of the times I went there. The only time that I raised up the matter was when they overcharged me RM10 for the muffin pan that I bought. They corrected the error on the spot when I detected it at the counter. Most of the time, the inconsistency in prices occured at the vegetables section. I have encountered this a few times when I bought my vegetables. They erected a very large cardboard at the vegetable sections where they quoted the original price and then they slashed the original price and put on the reduced price (in large font). The name of the vegetable was also there. I even checked for timing of the promotion (you know lah, these people like to put in the timing for items at certain price...RMxx from xx o'clock to xx o'clock) but there is none. Most of the time when I reached home and checked the receipt only I realised that I have been cheated. Sometime I knew of the error at the counter but was lazy to raise up the matter as it only costs few cents extra (40 cents extra for a bundle). I have encountered a few times where the price for a bundle of certain vegetable was listed as RM0.29 but when it was scanned at the cashier's counter, it was RM0.69 a bundle.
3 love(s):
try not to go giant anymore.i dun like giant either:-(
anyway, the shoe is nice :-P
The prob is YK likes to go to Giant as he feels that it is not as crowded as other hypermarts/supermkt....Thanks anyway...
Post a Comment