This was only my second time at this restaurant. The first time was in last year or the year before (can't really remember well). Apparently, this is a famous eating-out place, which I was not aware the first time there. I have only got to know this recently from Facebook.
We had my favourite noodle, which I think is only available in Klang. I have never seen it being sold anywhere else. Each time when I go back to Klang or when daddy come to visit me in Melaka, I will get him to buy few packets of the raw noodles for me to cook at home. All of us love this type of noodles very much. It is called "Chi Hoon Gen" in Hokkien, which can be loosely translated as tapioca noodles. Other than the fried tapioca noodles, we also have Nestum mantis prawn and steamed lala in superior stock. Yummy!!



0 love(s):
Post a Comment