Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Backlog #10: Cheryl's 6th Birthday (14 March 2013)

Since this would be Cheryl's last year in kindie, we planned 2 birthday celebrations for her; one at kindie and another private celebration at home. Therefore she had 2 birthday cakes. We bought a 3D Angry Bird cake for her to celebrate with her friends and I made her favourite Chilled Oreo Cheesecake for our celebration at home.

We also packed gift bags for her to give to her friends. Nothing fancy, just some snacks and stationeries. Her friends and teachers sang birthday song for her in 3 languages. They started with the English version, then followed by Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese. We can see that she is really very happy. I have to take few hours off from work to make all the arrangements but it was very worthwhile seeing her so happy.

However, we lost all photos taken during her birthday celebration in her kindie. I have taken some photos using my camera. But I can't seems to find any of it in my laptop or hard disk. Those in the camera's memory card have been deleted once I transferred all the photos to my laptop. Most of the photos at the kindie were taken using hubby's mobile phone. But his micro sd card is damaged and all the images can't be viewed. When I inserted it into the laptop, the laptop is unable to detect the card. Oh gosh!!! Heartache to the max!!!

Here is how her Angry Bird cake looks like. I went to the bakery's Facebook page and I am able to find exactly the same cake that we ordered for her. I do not know how big is this particular cake but the one that we ordered for her was 1.5kg and it was German Chocolate flavour.


These are the photos that we took at home during our own private celebration:-








0 love(s):

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner