Chloe was celebrating her Chinese New Year with us for the first time that year. She was only around 4 months old then. As what we have done for few years in a row, we would be in Malacca on the second day of Chinese New Year where my side of the family would come for a visit. They would normally be here by lunch time and I would already be in Malacca since morning so that I have enough time to prepare lunch for my guests.
These are some photos that I managed to get from my mobile phone and other sources. Some of the photos were taken by my brother-in-law whom I think is very talented in photography. I really hope I would somehow be able to get hold of all the precious photos that I have lost.
This photo was also taken during the Chinese New Year period. It was taken at Mahkota Parade.
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 love(s):
Post a Comment