Today is a busy day. I am truly exhausted having spent the whole day in food-making and leaving the house chores piling up. I have just finish doing the house chores for the day at roughly around 10pm. ~ just realised that it is now past 1am ~
I have also made my favourite ice-cream today, which is the durian ice-cream. This is what I have planned to make few weeks ago but the injury that I sustained during the pressure cooker mishap has made me postponed a lot of my project.
I love durian ice-cream so much that I have to make it at home. In my quest for the perfect recipe, I came across this recipe. I did some minor alteration to the recipe and the following is my version:-
Durian Ice-Cream
Ingredients:
240g durian flesh
30g palm sugar
20g creamer
1 1/2 tbsp full cream milk
180g whipping cream
Method:
1. Add durian flesh, palm sugar, creamer and milk into food processor and process till smooth. Adjust the amount of milk as required. Add in 1 tbsp of milk first. If required, add the other 1/2 tbsp.
2. Whip the cream to stiff peak.
3. Fold the whipped cream to durian mixture and mix well.
4. Pour into container and freeze till firm.



0 love(s):
Post a Comment