Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Dragonfruit Yoghurt Pops

I am still not ready to do heavy baking and food-making at the moment after the injury that I suffered from the pressure cooker mishap. However, my hands have started to itch as I have not been baking and making desserts, snacks and sweet treats for quite some time. So, what I did during the just concluded weekend was making ice pops. It was pretty easy and I do not need to stand very long. This is important as I still can't stand very long because of the injury to my bones resulting from the fall.

This is a pretty easy recipe and another reason why I did this is to clear my fridge. I still have I think roughly 300gm natural low fat yoghurt left in my fridge. So I dumped all of them into the food processor together with 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 dragonfruit which I cut into smaller pieces. If sweeter version is preferred, then the amount of sugar can be increased. My version is not so sweet. It is a bit sourish, which is preferred by dear hubby.





0 love(s):

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner