Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Stir-Fry Prawn


This picture doesn't really do justice to this dish. Should blame my poor photo taking skill. I should really stress here that this dish is very very delicious and addictive. It is not the first time I cook this dish but this is the first time I am posting up the recipe. When hubby saw this dish yesterday, his eyes suddenly lights up. He love this dish so much that most of it goes into his belly. It is a very easy stir-fry prawn dish. Doesn't require much cooking skill or ingredients. The gravy is finger-licking good.

Stir-Fry Prawn

Ingredients:

13 pcs medium-sized prawns
4 cloves garlic (minced)
4 shallots (minced)
2-3 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 1/2 tsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp cooking oil

Method:

1. Heat up oil in a wok. 

2. Add in minced garlic and shallots. Fry till fragrant.

3. Add in tomato sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Stir till well-mixed.

4. Add in the prawns. Stir-fry till cooked and well coated with gravy.

5. Dish up and serve. 

Note: I sprinkle some fried garlic on top. You may sprinkle some spring onion on top as well.

0 love(s):

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner