If you are following me on my roast pork belly post, you would know that I reserved the juice dripping from the roasting for later use. Now is the time! I am using it for my roast potatoes.
The wonderful flavour and aroma of the roast pork belly is imparted into the roasted potatoes. Its aroma fill up the whole house. Not really the whole house .... The ground floor. But once I stepped out of my room, I can smell it from the top of the staircase. How wonderful it is! Not surprisingly, it is well-liked by the girls. They asked for additional servings.
Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Ingredients:
2 large russet potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 tsp salt
2 tsp olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
Pepper to taste
Juice from roast pork belly
Method:
1. Season and rub potatoes with salt, pepper and olive oil.
2. Add minced garlic.
3. Preheat oven to 200ÂșC and line tray with aluminium foil.
4. Arrange and spread potatoes on the tray and drizzle the juice on top of the potatoes.
5. Roast for 15 minutes before flipping the potatoes over to ensure even browning.
6. Roast for another 5 to 10 minutes.
7. Season to taste and serve.



0 love(s):
Post a Comment