We went back to Klang last weekend. Dad wanted to cook lunch for us but we had made plans earlier to eat at this place called Teppanyaki Grill in the newly renovated Klang Parade. It has been quite a long while since I last stepped foot into Klang Parade. This newly refurbished place has finally got the much needed facelift. The transformation is really great. It looks like an entirely different place, in a good sense that is. We didn't really stroll around the mall as our purpose is to spend more time with the people we love. Walking around the mall would be nice but the time spent at home would be cut short. So after lunch, we did some grocery shopping and went straight back home. Dad, mum and Hong didn't join us for the grocery shopping but instead headed back home after the lunch.
Here are some of the food that we ordered:-
![]() |
| Supposed to have 5 but 1 goes into someone's tummy before I manage to take a pic, lol |
When I reached home, I asked dad whether he wants some kaya or coconut jam. Since I bought a packet of coconut milk from my grocery shopping trip earlier, I can make some kaya for them. I think that was the smoothest kaya that I have made so far and it also took the longest time.
For dinner, dad prepared few dishes and they are so delicious. While cooking his soy sauce chicken, we had some small chat. Dad said grandma made the nicest soy sauce chicken. He love grandma's soy sauce chicken very much. I can't remember whether I had it before or not. It has been too long since grandma left us. I still think of her once in a while even till now.
These were cooked by dad ...









0 love(s):
Post a Comment