I love McDonald's apple pie. I was actually planning to make apple pie a' la McDonald's but changed my mind at the last minute. I suddenly felt very lazy to do any frying. That was why I end up baking these apple pies.
When you are lazy, you will sure wants to simplify things. So, instead of making my own pie crust, I used those frozen puff pastry for this. This is really easy. Just prepare the fillings, assemble everything together and then bake. Easy isn't it? As easy as ABC.
Here I would like to quote what Bill Gates says, "I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult job ... because he will find an easy way to do it". I just saw this from Facebook yesterday. Hmmm, this is interesting. I however, don't agree with him. I won't choose a lazy person for difficult task as they will create a lot of mess for you to clear later on and clearing those mess would be more difficult than the original task itself.






0 love(s):
Post a Comment