Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Mid Autumn Festival 2014

Mid Autumn Festival is a rather significant and important festival among the ethnic Chinese. It is even more special for me as this festival also marked my wedding anniversary. This year is our 9th years anniversary. 

Mid Autumn Festival also known as Mooncake Festival and many other names revolves around 3 concepts; thanksgiving, gathering and praying. With these in mind, I made some mooncakes to be given to family and friends. This year, I made more varieties of mooncakes. I made 4 boxes of baked mooncakes, 3 boxes of jelly mooncakes and 3 boxes of mini snowskin mooncakes as gifts. I am extremely happy with all the positive comments and reviews on my mooncakes and I am also very thankful  as I am able to personally make these for the people I loved. 

These are some of the photos of the gift packs:-








This is Chloe's first Mid Autumn Festival. The children thoroughly enjoyed themselves with the lanterns. 







Dear hubby also surprised me with this cake from Coffee Bean and also a night gown. Happy 9th Wedding Anniversary, dearest hubby!!













0 love(s):

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner