Monday, July 6, 2009

Australian Experience 9

We did not go anywhere on 15/6/2009. We just lazied around and played board game. I think the board game is called "Rumikub" or something like that. I can't really remember the name of the game. Mum and the rest have started to play the game since last night. They invited me to play but I was too busy packing and soon after I felt very sleepy and went straight to bed. I only started to play in the afternoon of 15/6/2009. When I start playing, I was like addicted to the game. It was fun playing the board game....

We played until the moment when Kevin came back to pick us up and send us to the airport. We had initially called for a cab but had cancelled it only in the morning or afternoon. Luckily we were able to cancel without paying any penalty. So, Kevin had to make 2 trips to send us to the airport. The first batch left around 8pm or so. We were the second batch. We had nothing to do while waiting for Kevin to come back and fetch us. So, we decided to play the board game to kill the time. I think we managed to play 2 to 3 rounds before Kevin came back for us around 10pm.
It was a wonderful trip. The last time we had a family trip was when I was in secondary school. We have not organised any family trip since then. So, this is a good opportunity for us to spend time with each other before Yvonne and Chiu Hong leave to further their studies. I believe Chiu Pin will stay in Australia. With Yvonne and Chiu Hong leaving to further their study and Pik Lay in Penang while I am in Malacca, I think it would be difficult for us to get together again in the near future. Maybe we can organise another trip to visit Yvonne in the States. It is still very early to plan for the trip....hahhahha



Photo time...

Here it is....I have beg Chiu Pin for quite some time for the photos taken at the Tullamarine Airport during our departure. She had only email to me last Saturday.





This marks the end of our trip to Australia. Thank you, Chiu Pin and Kevin for organising such a wonderful trip for us. We really had a very wonderful time there.

3 love(s):

pik lay said...

I don't think we can make a trip to US. We won't get the visa, especially you.

Doryn Teo said...

I don't think I will have any problem in getting a visa. I am aware that the US is very strict in granting their visa but I do not foresee any big problem. If you are talking about the interview session, I am quite confident of my proficiency in English. If you are talking about my financial ability, I can assure you that it is not a problem for me. If you are talking about my state of employability, I do not consider myself as an unemployed person as I choose to stay at home as a homemaker at my own free will. If you think that you will not get a visa, then it is your problem. But I can tell you that if you have somebody in the US, you stand a better chance to get a visa than other people who do not.

pik lay said...

U are too kiddy. You can try. Haha. I already have visa my dear.

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner