So, I went to take the camera to record down this funny event. When she saw me coming back with a camera only she moved out. She tried to grab my camera. When I put away the camera, she went back into the basket. That was when I saw how she got in there. Once again I tried to get her out, but she still doesn't want to come out. So, I go and take the camera again and that does the trick. She quickly climb out.
Nowsaday, she has become naughtier and naughtier. It is very difficult to control her and she is very good in throwing tantrum. I think nobody can beat her in this. Whenever she wants something, she will make sure she is getting it. If you scold her, she will begin to throw things. If you try to pull her away, she will lie down on the floor.
But you can't hate her for long as she will show you her cute face when you are angry. Then she will jump over and hug you. Sometimes, she will even kiss you.
3 love(s):
Haha! this is funny. but be careful if she does that again, don't know how long more can the cloth support her increasing weight...She never stops surprising everyone.
This little girl is turning real naughty huh... You need to create a chart for her. X on how many times she is naughty for a week. If it is more than 3 times, there won't be any cartoon for the rest of the week.
It won't work coz she can switch on the tv herself.
Post a Comment