Yesterday, Cheryl ran off with my carrot.... I took out a packet of carrot from the fridge. When I asked her back for the packet of carrot, she took one out and gave the rest back to me. No matter how I tried to get it back, she won't give in.
It was so funny how she ran away from me with the carrot in her hand. She keep on looking back to see whether I was chasing her. I managed to take some cute photos of her with the carrot.
3 love(s):
she's so mischievous yet intelligent!maybe you're feeding her too much salmon fish haha!! don't know whether she still remembers me...anyway, she looks cute in these photos!
Can you cut her hair please? the front hair is so longgggggggg.... and messy
YK doesn't want her hair to be cut. I hv talked to him few times, but he said she looks prettier with longer front hair. I also tried to clip her hair with hair clip but she removes it everytime.
Post a Comment