Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mangoesteen


I have been craving for mangoesteen for quite some time. But I was unable to satisfy my craving till yesterday when hubby bought some mangoesteen. The mangoesteen costs about RM3 per kg.
It was so "fresh" and taste so nice. Initially, when I saw an advertisement by Tesco in the evening on mangoesteen, I said to myself that I must go there and buy during the weekend. The mangoesteen costs RM3.50 per kg there.


I kept on thinking about the mangoesteen until hubby came back that night with 2kg of mangoesteen. What a surprise!!Is it just a co-incidence or are we thinking in the same wave? Our antenna can transmit and receive excellent signal, huh?

2 love(s):

Chiu Pin Teo said...

The mangoesteen looks so perfect!It's seriously very cheap over there, so worth buying. Can ern rou eat it? coz i don't think she knows how to spit out the seed yet...

Doryn Teo said...

I gave her those that were seedless.

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner