Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Grapefruits





During the weekend, we went to Jaya Jusco to buy some groceries. You would normally see many type of fruits on the shelf. I do not know why I suddenly have the urge to try the grapefruits. They look so pretty with their beautiful hues. The last time that I bought grapefruits were from Tesco. They look just like normal oranges. But these were different. They were so beautiful.



Those grapefruits that I bought from Tesco costs about RM4 for 2, if I am not mistaken. They were of the size of average oranges. They taste like pamelo, only a bit bitter. After trying those grapefruits, we don't have the plan to buy any grapefruits again.





But when I saw the grapefruits in Jaya Jusco over the weekend, I just wanted to try them. So we bought 2. It is cheaper that those that we bought from Tesco as it costs RM1.49 for 1. They were also slightly bigger than the average oranges. For me, they still taste like pamelo but this time around, they have a bit of sweet and sour taste. The bitterness was not that emminent. On average, they were good.

1 love(s):

Chiu Pin Teo said...

if you ask me for one fruit i hate the most, it's grapefruit! they are so sour! i tried eating it with honey before, but it was still sour! i even baked it with honey in oven...see how much grapefruit disgusts me? everytime Kevin buys grapefruit, i'll eat some other fruit...

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner