Although it is a bit late, I still wish to introduce the new member of our family to everyone out there. Better late than never. She open her eyes to see this world for the first time on 29 August 2008 at 11.04pm. This baby's name is Celine Yew Ern Xin.
Her birth weight is 2.95kg. But now at 2 months old, she is 5.2kg. During the early days, she seldom smile. But now you can see her smilling very often. Almost everyime when you look at her, you can see the smile on her face.
She was very difficult to take care when I first took over from the confinement nanny. During the firts few days when I take care of her, she did not sleep at night. She was awake for the whole night. Unlike other babies who wake up for their feed at night and will continue with their slumber after that, she practically stay awake every minutes. She will take her feed and then cried till the next feeding time approached. This scenario is repeated till morning. That is the time when she will falls asleep. As for me, I was very deprived of my sleep and unlike her, I can't sleep during the day because I still have all the chores to do and don't forget, I still have to take care of Cheryl.
After a few days, I tried to change her sleeping pattern and for almost one month, her sleeping time was "normal" (She sleep till morning without waking up for her night feeds). I was very happy because I finally can catch up on my sleep. But now She has changed her sleeping pattern again. She wakes up for her night feeds!!! But this time, it is not as bad as during the early days. She did not stay awake for the whole night.
2 love(s):
you're finally online and you posted pictures of Ern xin!!
Ern xin looks different from her sister. Unlike ern rou, i think she looks more graceful...i want to see more pictures, especially when ern xin smiles hehehe...
I hope you're doing fine in taking care the two of them. Ern rou, you better be a good girl!!!!
ern rou is very naughty. i can hear her screaming everytime i call...
Post a Comment