Friday, October 17, 2014

Fried Banana Fritters

While on the way back from Tangkak, we saw some bananas being sold at the road side. As it has been quite a while since I last had fried banana fritters, we decided to buy some home. We bought only 2 "pisang tanduk". I didn't know that bananas are so expensive since they are grown locally. It costs us RM6.30 for the 2 bananas. 

Last time mum always keep the bananas that she bought till they are very ripe before frying. That is why her fried bananas fritters are sweet whereas hardly any banana fritters that I bought outside are sweet. So, I followed what mum did and we really like it as they are indeed very sweet.

As pisang tanduk is quite huge, I cut each of it into smaller slices before coating with batter and frying them.




0 love(s):

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner