Monday, August 17, 2009

Pizza Hut

Yesterday was Sunday and we do not feel like going out because of the influenza A(H1N1) pandemic. So, we stayed at home the whole day. We ordered pizza from Pizza Hut. They really drives me crazy. Hubby called their usual number 1300882525 for delivery at 8.20pm. Usually the pizza will arrives in 30 minutes. The guy who took the order told hubby that the pizza will arrive within 30 minutes. OK, so we waited till 9.15pm. Still no sign of the delivery boy. I urged hubby to call again to check on the status of the delivery. So, he made the call and the guy at Pizza Hut told hubby that he will get the manager of the branch concerned to call us. There was still no sign of the delivery boy at 9.35pm. The manager also did not call us. This time I made another call to Pizza Hut. I told him that I wanted to check on the delivery status. I was very calm at first. Then, he said that the delivery boy has came out at 8.30pm. I know he was bluffing as if he had really come out at 8.30pm, we would have arrived by now. This is not the first time we call for delivery service from Pizza Hut. But, I still managed to maintain my calm. I started to lose my temper when he said that he will get the manager of the branch concerned to call me as he do not know the status of the delivery. I asked him to ensure that the manager will call me as he had previously promised to get the manager to call me but nobody call at all. Actually, what I am concerned with is that the pizza will not be delivered and we will have nothing left for dinner as most of the restaurants would have been closed by then. We waited till 10pm and decided not to wait any longer. The manager still have not call us. Hubby was very sure that the pizza will not be delivered. So, we went out for dinner. We decided to have our dinner at a Malay Restaurant nearby. It was very crowded because of the Football match between MU and Birmingham. It was just 2 to 3 minutes drive from our house. When we have ordered our food, the delivery boy called. He said that he is in front of our house. You know what I told him? "Saya dah keluar makan. Kenapa lama sangat. Tadi saya dah cakap, kalau tak datang lagi, saya nak cancel. Saya dah tunggu sampai 2 jam". He said, " Habis pizza ni macam mana sekarang?". I told him, "Saya tak nak lagi". If the manager had called us and confirmed that the pizza will be delivered and give us a timing of the delivery, this problem will not arise at all.

0 love(s):

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner