Monday, August 3, 2009

Fettucine Carbonara


Yesterday, I prepared a very simple breakfast; Fettucine Carbonara. I have never tried pasta alla carbonara until I went to Australia in June. Chiu Pin prepared this pasta for one of our lunch when we were there (I can't remember whether she used fettucine or spaghetti).I have never tried it prior to that as the colour actually put me off. I have never like dishes in white/cream colour. That is why I also don't like "yee tao mai fun". After I tried it, it was not that bad. It was nice, actually. I kind of like it. So, when I came back to Malaysia, I bought a can of Prego Carbonara sauce with mushroom.
,
I don't have the opportunity to try to cook this pasta until yesterday. It was not that nice. Chiu Pin's carbonara sauce taste better. I don't know what went wrong.

1 love(s):

pik lay said...

Your breakfast is not "very simple"

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner