Monday, August 31, 2009

Celine's 1st Birthday

Yummy!!

The four of us

Cheryl cutting the cake on behalf of Celine





Celine's birthday falls on 29 August. Since it was her first birthday and moreover it fell on weekend, we decided to organise a party for her. It was quite a chaotic day for me.... I had to rush to prepare all the food. It was not an easy task, especially with the girls around. While I was busy preparing the food, both the girls spend their time messing around the whole house. Luckily, Pik Lay, Chiu Hong and Yee Voan came early. They helped to clean up the house. I can't help but to praise myself for my sucess in preparing all the food just in time for the party. See the list below for the food that I prepared:-


1) Birthday cake
2) Steamed yam cake
3) Red eggs
4) 2 pizzas
5) Roast terriyaki chicken
6) Fried tempura nuggets
7) Konnyaku jelly
8) Agar-Agar
9) Taiwanese sausage
10) Watermelon

It is a long list, isn't it?

4 love(s):

Chiu Pin Teo said...

so much food! happy birthday to Ern Xin :)

chiuhong said...

the food is nice! i love the cake!

pik lay said...

luckily you copied the photos from my memory card . I accidently deleted the pic of 4 of you wish the birthday cake when we got home

Doryn Teo said...

Thank you Hong and Pin.

Pik Lay: Lucky me...hehe

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner