Pandan Kaya Buns (after baking)
While I am writing this, I have my breadmaker in action in the kitchen. During the past few weeks, I have been experimenting with different recipes and I am proud to say that all of them are quite successful.
:)
After I started off with sandwich loaf in the beginning stage, I have graduated to making sweet bread/buns. the raisin & custard snail buns was my first attempt at making sweet bun. Too bad my camera's battery went flat when I tried to take picture of the buns. So, I did not manage to take picture of the buns after baking.
:)
With this success, I am confident to make more buns of this sort. So, I tried making the pandan kaya buns. I initially wanted to halved the recipe but I accidentally put in some ingredients based on the full recipe. So, I have to add other ingredients to the full recipe. However, I have altered the original recipe by substituting some of its ingredients with some others which are healthier. I think by substituting some of the ingredients, I have indeed prolong its shelf life. I kept the buns for almost a week. In fact, they still stay so soft and fluffy even after so many days. If I have followed the original recipe, I believe the buns can only lasts for 3 days, the most.
:)
I got the recipes for both the above buns from here.
1 love(s):
yummy..yummy...tcs bakery shop opening soon...
Post a Comment