Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to everybody out there. My wedding anniversary also coincides with this festival. This is my 5th wedding anniversary. As this year's Mid Autumn Fest falls on a working day, we didn't manage to have a proper celebration. Hubby came home quite late and by the time we reached the town, it was past 10 o'clock. Most of the F&B establishment has closed for the day. Moreover, it was raining quite heavily. So, we decided to just order McDonalds (Drive-Thru).
:D
Back to the topic... I didn't manage to make so many varieties of mooncakes like the previous year. This year, I only make jelly mooncakes. I made 3 flavours, ie Cendol, Red Bean-Pandan and Yam. I feel that the Yam Jelly Mooncakes were the best among the three.
2 love(s):
THese really look yummy. The colour makes them very beautiful too
Thanks! I didn't use any artificial colouring. All are natural colouring....
Post a Comment