Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pandan Layer Cake ...Again





This pandan layer cake is so smooth and delicious and most importantly, it is not overly sweet. The sweetness is just nice. It is very fragrant with the aroma of pandan leaves. The cake layers are cottony soft and moist. The jelly layers are so smooth and jelly-like. Not those mushy type with what seemingly looks like too much flour in it. This really is a 5-star cake, ... taste wise. Physically, there are rooms for improvements.  Perhaps the layers will be more uniformed next time.  The layers do not look so professional this round due to my shaky hands when slicing the cake. Hopefully the next round I make this cake, my shaky hands syndrome is gone. Hahaha!

The recipe can be found in my previous post here. A side note though, I think I have to increase the jelly portion maybe by another 20% for a nicer looking cake.


0 love(s):

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner