![]() |
| This is the basic shape for Olaf |
![]() |
| This is the omelette for heart shapes. When one side is turned, it will be transformed into a heart. |
I have been quite busy lately. Therefore unable to make any food arts for the girls. However, there have been constant requests from them for food arts. I felt so sorry that I was unable to make something for them after their numerous requests. Thus, I thought I ought to slot in some time to grant them their requests. Since the girls are so into Frozen these days, I planned to make something with Frozen theme. Olaf is the easiest character in Frozen. So, naturally I would choose Olaf to be featured in it. The night when I wanted to make it for them, it suddenly rained very heavily. There were thunder and lightning. There were power trip and I do not have connection to the internet through my house wifi. There were also no telephone line. So, I do not have access to my data plan as well. What should I do? I do not know how exactly does Olaf looks like. What I know is that Olaf is a snowman. How am I supposed to make my Olaf without knowing how it looks like? I asked the girls how does it look likes? How many sections does it have? The girls explained with so much enthusiasm but graphically I still can't imagine how it looks like. In the end, I told the girls that I will be making Olaf for them the next day.
So, in the meantime, I will just make them a simple meal without any details:-










0 love(s):
Post a Comment