It have been more than one month since I last updated my blog. I have been very busy lately. Though I have lots of things to express, I can't really find the time to do it. Weekends are the highlights of my week. I can spend time doing things that I like as well as free myself from a "monster" from office.I am contemplating to resign. I have no other big problem in office apart from a very bad experience working with this "monster". I do not know why I do not feel like I am the HOD whenever this "monster" is around. Although she acknowledeged that I am her superior, her action doesn't prove so. She always do things behind my back and I can clearly say that she is the queen of knife; ever so happy to backstab people. I am her superior. If she have any issues or problem, she should approach me first and not to barge into the directors office and complaint. It has been too much a time that I was being called to the directors office to explain things that should not even need any explanation in normal circustances. I hate to raise the white flag against this "monster" but I can't really stand in to the pressure that she created. I was wondering whether what she done was politicallly motivated but this is not something which I can answer myself.
Maybe audit environment is more suitable for me? I can't really feel any office politics in my previous job. All my ex-colleagues were so nice and we always treat each other like brothers and sisters. Nobody tried to race against each other to prove that they are more superior against the others. Everybody was so helpful to each other and teamwork spirit were there. I don't know why I am longing for those kind of feeling, which seems to have been lost and never existed in this company. Should I leave ......?
3 love(s):
Happen to stumble upon your blog and I hate office politics as much as you do.However some monsters need to be taught a lesson. As for that little biatch in your office, you could create some major mistakes 'done' by her and get her fired or transfered. In that way, you don't have to resign. Let's see who is a better Queen of Knives. It's just a suggestion to kick off those monsters at work.
aiya. u should not be patient with this kind of people because you are the one who will lose at the end. Bosses are naive.. I againts the idea of "Monster at work" to create major mistakes by her because you will look just like her. . You can just walk into the director office and tell them what you think of this person since u are her superior. Hate this kind of people.. Many have political motive in office... They are useless and lazy people.
noooooooooooo u cannot. We need u. If u go then we all die la. T_T"
Ala just ignore, let her be and dont give face, what goes around always comes around kan kan kan.
Post a Comment