Monday, May 25, 2009

Hubby's 30th Birthday


Hubby's birthday falls on 7th May. The cake that I made for him this year is Mocha Marble Cheesecake. The cake looks thinner as I only have 500g of cheese in the fridge. The recipe calls for 700g of cheese. Therefore, I have to adjust all the rest of the ingredients to correspond with the amount of the cheese available. However, I prepared too much chocolate portion. Therefore, the marble pattern was not that evident on the cake. Nevertheless, it still taste very nice. Yummy!!! (Although the picture of the cake does not look impressive, the real cake is REALLY impressive. Forgive me, I am not a good photographer). As for the dinner, I cooked some noodle. Other than that, I also prepared 3 red hardboiled eggs. I believe it is not that hard to figure out why 3.....


1 love(s):

Chiu Pin Teo said...

Happy belated birthday to jie fu :)

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner