I noticed a lump which is of the size of a golf ball on my right breast about 7 to 8 months ago. Last week, I went to Pantai Hospital to see the doctor . I had initially went to the gaenecologist but they refer me to a General Surgeon. Then an ultrasound was performed on both my breasts. From the ultrasound only I know that there are actually 3 lumps.The largest one measure s 3.6X3.1X2.2cms. Apart from that, there are 2 smaller nodules seen. The 3 well defined nodules are suggestive of fiboadenomas. There are no solid or cystic lesion seen in the left breast.
According to the doctor, even if the lumps are not cancerous, they will still keep on growing. However, he said, if I want to know for sure that they are not cancerous, I will need to undergo a procedure called biopsy. I was quite unsure and still undecided on what to do then. So, he suggest that I go and visit him again in another 3 months.
0 love(s):
Post a Comment