This Friday, 14 March 2008 is my baby's first birthday. I have planned a birthday party for her...a small scale party attended only by the birthday girl, mummy and daddy. I will be baking a cake for her as well as "red eggs", jelly, "angkoo" and steamed yam cake.
In order to make the "angkoo" I need split and skinned green peas. I have a tough time looking for this particular ingredient. I have been to 6 shops to look for this ingredient but none of shop has it. I hope I can get this green peas in time to make the "angkoo" for her birthday.
Why is it so difficult to get the split and skinned green peas, huh?!
1 love(s):
Hope you'll find the green peas soon!!! i think there's too much food for the three of you =)anyway, happy 1st birthday to Ern Rou!
Post a Comment