Wow!! It's coming......and it is approaching with the speed of light....Another birthday.....?! Sure or not?
My birthday falls on 1 April. I don't know whether there would be any celebration or not. I am hoping for one. I was not able to celebrate my birthday last year as I was still under confinement after giving birth to little Cheryl.
What is my birthday wishes this year? I am not that greedy.....So I hope my wish would be granted. I wish the baby that I am carrying now is a boy coz I already have a baby girl. If I can have a baby boy this round, it would be perfect.
I also hope that my hubby will love me more and more and more.....I hope he can spend more time with us and bring us out for vacations at least once a year. I have not had any vacation since 2006. Sigh!
1 love(s):
Happy belated birthday! hope your wishes will come true!
Post a Comment