Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Night Out with Friends

It has been quite a while since I last had any outing with friends. After having children, my priority just like any other mother is on my kids. Being a mother is a full time job, requiring 24/7 of our time. Going out with friends is considered as luxury. So, it was great that I get to spent some time with friends during the beginning of the year. We went for dinner at Al Dente in Taman Merdeka Permai and followed by coffee at That's Coffee.




I ordered set dinner which consists of pork loin in some kind of tangy orange sauce, a bun, creamy pumpkin soup and apple juice. 






A friend ordered this quite unique-looking Chicken Cordon Bleu.



After our dinner, we went over to That's Coffee for more chatting. 


I ordered hot chocolate.


Some of them ordered this lava cake.


It was definitely an enjoyable night for me. At least I am able to have some "Me" time away from the children. I hope I can slot in more social activities like this in the future.






 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner