Hubby's birthday is on 7 May. The month of May has almost come to its end and June is drawing near. Since I have been delaying on this post for a long time, I will not drag anymore. But this entry will be photo-based as I feel very tired and have no energy to write. So, just enjoy the photos. By the way, the cake that you will see later is chilled chocolate cheesecake and it is sooooo delicious!!! that I have to give credit to myself for making such a delicious cake.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 love(s):
where is the cheesecake?
I don't know how come it goes missing. When I checked after I posted the original entry, I noticed few photos missing as well. So I reinserted them. Now the photo of the cheesecake is missing. I have just reinserted the photo of the cheesecake. Hope it wouldn't disappear again.....
the cake is very nice. i ate one piece ;D
Post a Comment