Monday, April 5, 2010

I am 29


Time seems to pass so fast. I am already 29 this year and getting older and older as the years flies by. I can't help but to stop a while and ponder about what have I done all these years. What have I achieved thus far?

I seldom let people know about my birthday because most of the time, they won't believe it. Most people don't believe that I was born on April Fool's Day. Nonetheless, it was a special occasion for me especially this year. I receive double birthday presents from hubby. He even brought me out for what is supposed to be a romantic dinner (with the girls, of course). And he also bought a cake for me. I have already received my birthday present from hubby. So I did not expect to receive another present from him. But what surprise me most is that exactly on 12 am on my birthday, he gave a rather nicely wrapped present to me. It taken me by surprise.While unwrapping the present, I tried to figure out what it is that he gave me, but I totally have no idea. It is a breast wallet from Alain Delon!!! I really like it. It looks like a clutch and is very elegant.

He planned to bring me out for dinner after work that day. He had wanted to bring me to this place that we have only been to once, that was during our courting days almost 10 year back. He drove all the way to the place, but we couldn't locate it. It is supposed to be where we were then. Then we saw it, the mansion....in a very eerie state. It looks abandoned. I think it has been closed down for many many years.


So we went to Amigo instead. Both of us ordered Sizzling Black Pepper Chicken. We also ordered a Char kuey teow to share. For the girls, we ordered onion rings.


After dinner, we went back home for the cake-cutting session. I had wanted to take more pics but the camera's battery went flat.

1 love(s):

Chiu Hong said...

Happy birthday!!!

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner