Saturday, February 20, 2010

Chinese New Year

Cheryl wishing all of you a very Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year


Pineapple Tarts


Nori Crisps

Crab Sticks

Although today is already the 7th day of the Lunar New Year, I still have not written anything on the preparation that I have made for the new year. This year, I did not make as many cookies and snacks as previous years.


This year I have only made pineapple tarts, nori crisps, kuih rose and fried crab sticks. I made the kuih rose together with mum when she was here. I would have make a few more type of cookies if not because of the chicken pox that the 3 of us contracted the last few weeks.


These photos explained all my hardwork...





I have also sewn a skirt for Cheryl to wear during CNY.









1 love(s):

ChiuHong said...

pineapple tarts and nori crisps are very nice. especially the nori crisps, yummy!!
=D

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner