I have many packets of agar-agar powder and agar-agar stripes in my house. I bought these during the Mid-Autumn Festival when I made my maiden agar-agar mooncake. The leftover unused agar-agar powder and stripes have been sitting in my drawer since then waiting for me to transform them into something edible and yet pretty.
I also have 2 pieces of palm sugar (Gula Melaka) sitting in my cabinet for very long. When I bought these palm sugar, I have no idea yet as to what I am going to do with them. I just feel like buying them then. So they ended up lying in the cabinet waving at me everytime I open the cabinet, seems like asking me to turn them into something...
So, one day, I thought why not I just combine the 2 ingredients and turn them into beautiful masterpiece. That is the story how I ended up making agar-agar that taste exactly like cendol.
0 love(s):
Post a Comment