No, it is not a pressure cooker. I don't have a pressure cooker although I really wanted to have one. I've been looking for one for quite some time already. I normally boiled my soup for 2 to 3 hours and sometimes 4 hours, so I think I ought to have one. Every year during the Dragon Boat Festival, I also wish I have one as it would take a shorter time for me to cook the dumplings.
3 love(s):
The soups look yummy. is that a pressure cooker?
No, it is not a pressure cooker. I don't have a pressure cooker although I really wanted to have one. I've been looking for one for quite some time already. I normally boiled my soup for 2 to 3 hours and sometimes 4 hours, so I think I ought to have one. Every year during the Dragon Boat Festival, I also wish I have one as it would take a shorter time for me to cook the dumplings.
Haha! i boil soups in my old rice cooker...i remember i used to cook noodle soup in my kettle when i first came to Australia :P
Post a Comment