Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Early Birthday Present for Cheryl...


Cheryl's 2nd birthday is just around the corner. It is on 14 March. But she has already got her present. It is a pink - purple bicycle. On the cute bear's head, there were buttons. Beautiful children music will be played when the buttons are pressed. The eyes and teeth will also moved.
The bicycle costs RM95. The original price is around RM125, if I am not mistaken.She still doesn't know how to pedal the bicycle. So, at the moment she is still using her legs to move the bicycle. Most of the time, we will push her. There is this handle at the back of the bicycle where we can manouver the bicycle. Quite convenient for parents. Overall, it has a good design. I would definitely like to have this type of bicycle if I am still her age.

2 love(s):

pik lay said...

Wah.. She is so grown up!!! Sweet present

Chiu Pin Teo said...

she seems very delighted to own a bike :)

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner