It has been few weeks since Cheryl's birthday. I was very busy during the last few weeks and thus unable to post any entry.




This year, I made a cake with fondant frosting. The cake base was from a chocolate mud cake recipe that I always use. The only difference is that rather than the normal chocolate frosting, I used a fondant frosting. This was the first time I make a fondant cake. It took quite a lot of effort and time to make the fondant and to put the fondant on the cake. I do not think I will try again as it was really very time consuming.
3 love(s):
you know what i really feel like eating? the fried chicken coz they look crispy :) so that's the cake you were making when i called you the other day --- i'm sure ern rou loved it! nice work :)
this little ern rou.. always with the same expression in every photo. haha
Yes, this is the cake that I am made when u called.
Post a Comment