I do not like my family and loved ones to consume food with artificial colourings. However I like colourful bakes. Not only I am happy when I get to see and taste my colourful bakes. The girls are also excited and happy to see them. So I always try to incorporate colours into my bakes; natural colours that is.
I baked a rather interesting loaf of bread, consists of 3 vibrant colours, green, brown and white few days back. I used green tea powder for the green dough, cocoa powder for the brown and I left another portion plain.
I used Chef Alex Goh's sandwich bread recipe and towards the end of proofing, I divided the dough into 3 equal portions. I tinted 1 portion of the dough with green tea paste (1 tsp green tea powder +1 tsp water) and another portion of dough with chocolate paste (1 tsp cocoa powder +1 tsp water). The other portion was left plain as it is.










0 love(s):
Post a Comment