Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sunday Lunch

We went to Taang Shifu again last Sunday for lunch. The previous time we went over, we ordered 3 dishes; smoked duck with jelly fish, emperor chicken marinated in wine and  pan-fried eggplant with scallop in XO sauce. It was quite special. I just ate a little then as I was busy attending to fussy baby Chloe and feeding her. So, I wanted so much to try again. But this time around, the 2 dishes that I felt was special during my previous visit doesn't really entice me as much. I don't really feel that those dishes are that special after all.

Chloe and Cheryl

Daddy & Celine

Chloe, mummy & Cheryl


Smoked duck with jelly fish

Claypot beancurd with sliced dory fish and pickled olive
This particular dish is quite interesting. There are straw mushrooms, beancurds, fried dory fish, pickled olive and if I am not mistaken, curry leaves in the pot.
Emperor chicken marinated in wine



0 love(s):

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner