Thursday, January 5, 2012

Red Bean Bun

As I do not want to waste the remaining unused blue flower extract from the "tangyuan" making the other day, I decided to use it to make buns. However, the colour of the buns were not that strong as I only used approximately a quarter of a bowl of the blue flower juice.There is only a hint of bluish colour on the buns.


However, this time around, the buns that I made were not that soft as I did not leave it to proof long enough as I was in a rush. I was to go back to Klang later that day. The initial plan was to go back on Sunday. But hubby suddenly called and asked me to prepare to go back to Klang on that night itself at around 9pm. Then, around 6pm, hubby called again and said he is already on the way back and he plan to set out to Klang at 7pm. I was so anxious as I was only half way through in making the buns and I still have not prepared dinner. He initially said we will eat out but suddenly called and said he wanted to eat homemade fish congee. My fish is still frozen in the freezer. So, I have to quickly take out to let it defrost. I am lucky to have a preassure cooker. I cooked the congee in the preassure cooker and managed to serve the fish congee before 7pm.
















1 love(s):

Chiu Pin Teo said...

hhaa he is so funny! and you are a lovely wife

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner