Monday, November 21, 2011

Chocolate Chips Muffins



















I made this batch of muffins last Saturday. They were so nice that Cheryl requested to bring some to the kindie to show her friends. I added a mixture of chocolate chips with chocolate rice as the leftover chocolate chips from previous bakes were not enough. It was so nice that hubby make it a point to call me and tell me how nice it was after he had his muffin breakfast....




5 love(s):

pik lay said...

Looks good and I bet they tasted great too :)

YeeVoan said...

You have new camera ? or your phone? nice muffins!

Doryn Teo said...

It's my phone ... Not new camera

Chiuhong said...

wah the muffin is so nice! can fit into the small colorful container?

Doryn Teo said...

Cannot fit in. The muffin is bigger than the container......The container looks very nice, huh? Just bought....

 

Reflection of Life... © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner