My sisters came over to visit us in December but I haven't have the time to blog about it until now. They came during the Awal Muharam weekend. Since they are coming, I think of making some dessert for them. I wanted to make a cake without baking and I immediately think of the chilled oreo cheesecake that I have made in numerous occassion. I think it turned out great...Wouldn't you say so?
I cooked for lunch and we went out to the Portuguese Settlement for a seafood dinner. I normally cook just enough for everyone and I seldom cook extra because I hate to keep unfinished food. I hope the portion that I cooked is enough for everyone....



They went back the next day after having lunch. Only mum stayed back. The initial plan was for her to stay here longer but then just after one day, she complained of boredom and wanted to go back home where everyone is. So we have to send her back to Klang. Then Chiu Pin and Kevin came the next week. They stayed for a few days before going to Singapore for holidays. Then, mum came again the subsequent week and stayed with us for about 2 weeks. So, it was quite a busy but happy month for me.....
During Chiu Pin's visit here, we went to a beach called Pengkalan Balak. We have never been to this place before. This place is just like any beach fronting the Straits of Malacca. The water is a bit muddy and the beach seems lack of proper upkeeping. Nevertheless, this is the 1st time the girls played in the water. They seems like enjoying themselves there.
0 love(s):
Post a Comment