For this Valentine's Day, I prepared a very simple yet delicious meal. We had fish and chips and pizza for dinner. The portion was just right and we are not overwhelmingly full. The near perfect meal was topped up with the sweetness of the dessert......ice cream cake (If not because of the crying and whinning of the baby, this would have been a perfect meal).
This is the first time I prepared a pizza and it turned out to be just as nice. I borrowed the recipe for the pizza base from Kuali.com and improvised it to suit my need. As for the toppings, they came out of my imagination....
This is the pizza base
4 love(s):
pizza looks nice .. fish and chips are like so small portion :P
pretty cake...what did you use to make it purple?
It is just nice for us. If I prepared bigger portion of fish and chips, then we won't be able to finish it coz we still have pizza and the cake, remember?
Only the cake is pretty? The rest not pretty meh? The cake is bought. I only cooked the fish and chips and pizza.
haha! the two pieces of tomato look nice too :P The pizza looks interesting and i'm feeling very hungry now
Post a Comment